Join us for the third webinar in The Department of Ed's Building Stronger Connections webinar series.
This webinar will continue to focus on the importance of selecting evidenced-based strategies and supports to ensure safe, healthy, and supportive schools. In particular, this webinar will focus on the importance of strong implementation of multi-tiered systems of support and selecting trauma-informed and restorative strategies. It will also highlight how community violence affects school climate and student health, and the importance of addressing trauma from community violence.
● Roberto Rodriguez - Department of Education, Assistant Secretary
● Dr. Robert Jagers - CASEL, Vice President of Research
● Dr. Raymond C. Hart - Council of the Great City Schools, Executive Director
● Mathew Portell - PACES Connection, Director of Communities
● Mary Skipper - Boston Public Schools, Superintendent