Join us for the second webinar in The Department of Ed's Building Stronger Connections webinar series.
This webinar will focus on the importance of selecting evidence-based practices, services and supports to ensure schools are safe, supportive, and healthy learning environments for all students. It will also highlight the importance of meeting the social emotional needs of every student, elevate alternative approaches to exclusionary discipline, and strategies to combat identity-based harassment.
● Leon Smith (Citizens for Juvenile Justice - Exec. Director)
● Dr. David Osher (American Institutes for Research – VP & Institute Fellow)
● Dr. Angela Monell (Southwest Guilford High School (North Carolina) - Principal)
● Linda Darling-Hammond (Learning Policy Institute – President and CEO)
● Nic Oke (GLSEN – Student at Towson High School)